These Terms applies to all users of the Services.
By using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Services, you agree to observe and be bound by these Terms and the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein.
You may only access the Service using authorized means. You shall be responsible to check and ensure that you have downloaded the correct software for your device. Shiokr shall not be liable if you do not have a compatible device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Software to your device. Shiokr reserves the right not to permit you to use the Service should you use the Software and/or the Application with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes other than which the Software and/or the Application is intended to be used.
Shiokr reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended Terms are posted here.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
2. Use of Service
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Shiokr grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable (with or without cause), non-transferable right and license to use the Services.
You shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and shall not:
- Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services.
- Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Services.
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Services.
- Use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright and trademark) of Shiokr or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors.
- Use the Services for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
- Use the Services to create or promote a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Services or any services, product or software offered by Shiokr.
- Use any proprietary information or interfaces of Shiokr or any other intellectual property of Shiokr in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any application, accessories or devices for use with the Services.
- Use the Services to send, post, or otherwise communicate any Content which is offensive, indecent, threatening, abusive, insulting, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, profane, invasive of another person’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload to, or transmit through the Services any data, file, software or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components.
- Use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, crawler or any other automated device or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services, or any data or content found or access through the Services.
- Collect any information in respect of other users without their consent.
- Authorise or encourage anyone to do any of the foregoing.
You would need to have an account with Shiokr (“Account”) in order to use some parts of the Services. When you create an Account, you represent and warrant that:
- If you are individual, you are at least 18 years of age.
- If you are representing a company, organisation or any other legal entity (“Entity”), you have authority to bind the Entity to these Terms.
- You are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- All information which you provide is accurate, up to date, truthful and complete.
If you are under 18 years of age, you may only use the Services with the consent of and under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian who shall be responsible for all your activities.
You are responsible for all activities under your Account. You, therefore agree to:
- Keep your password secure.
- Keep your account information up to date at all times.
- Comply with Shiokr’s policies and all applicable laws with respect to your activities and the Content which you upload to the Services.
You shall not set up multiple Accounts, or transfer or sell your Account or user ID to another party. You must not use another user's Account without their permission.
We will perform the services selected by you from our service menu with all reasonable skill and care.
Whilst the company shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that its servants or agents shall take reasonable care of the vehicle whilst in its custody (including without limitation where the vehicle is washed and cleaned), the company shall not be liable for:
- Damage to, loss of the vehicle or any part of it, or any of its accessories or any of its content and/or
- Damage to any other property, arising from, or in connection with the company’s custody of the vehicle
Where such liability is proved to arise, and only to the extent it is proven to arise, as a result of an act of negligence, a criminal act or breach of statutory duty on the part of the company or its servants or agents.
The servants or agents of the company have no authority to accept any valuables or other articles for safe custody and the Company will not be liable for any loss of or damage to any such articles which a customer purports to leave in the safe custody or keeping of the company, its servants or agents.
You will have to pay for the Services by Debit/Card Card as Shiokr do not accept cash for its services:
- If the Card belongs to another person, such as your parents, you hereby warrant and agree that you have obtained their permission to use the Card for the payment of the transportation services.
- You agree that we may verify and authorise your Card details when you first register the Card with us as well as when you use the Service.
- You agree that we may issue a reasonable authorisation hold, which is not an actual charge against your Card, in order to verify your payment method via your Card. The hold may appear in your statement as “pending”. The authorisation hold is issued as a preventive measure against any unauthorised or fraudulent usage of your Card.
- In the event your payment by your Card is processed overseas, you will be liable for any additional charges in relation thereto.
- Once our employees/agents have completed the service, you are required to make payment in full by your registered card and your payment will be deducted automatically and is non-refundable.
- You agree that you will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist Shiokr in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place.
- Damage to any other property, arising from, or in connection with shiokr’s custody of the vehicle
- You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your Card company on your own.
7. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that the Services and all copyright, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights associated therewith are, and shall remain, the property of Shiokr. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that the source and object code of the Services and the format, directories, queries, algorithms, structure and organization of the Services are the intellectual property and proprietary and confidential information of Shiokr. You are not granted any intellectual property rights in and to the Services not expressly granted in these Terms and such rights are hereby reserved and retained by Shiokr.
The Services may utilise or include third party software that is subject to open source and third party licence terms (“Third Party Software”). You acknowledge and agree that your right to use such Third Party Software as part of the Services is subject to and governed by the terms and conditions of the open source and third party licenses applicable to such Third Party Software, including, without limitation, any applicable acknowledgements, licence terms and disclaimers contained therein. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and the terms of such open source or third party licences, the terms of the open source or third party licences shall prevail with regard to your use of the relevant third party software. In no event shall the Services or components thereof be deemed to be open source or publicly available software.
You are not authorised by Shiokr to use Shiokr’s trademarks in any advertising, publicity or in any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of Shiokr, which may be withheld for any or no reason.
8. Reporting Unauthorised Content
Shiokr respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect the same of our users. If you believe that there has been unauthorised use of your intellectual property rights by a user, please contact us.
Shiokr reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and/or your access to the Services if there are repeat complaints against you of intellectual property infringement.
9. Suspension and Termination
You may deactivate your Account at any time by sending your request to the support section as provided in the Application. Shiokr reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, and without liability:
- Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice.
- Change, modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the whole or any part of the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice.
You acknowledge and agree that if you deactivate your Account or if we suspend or terminate your Account, you will lose any information associated with your Account, including Content. It is your responsibility to backup the Content which you upload to the Services.
Upon termination, all licenses and rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
You hereby agree that the laws of Singapore shall govern this Terms and that the courts of Singapore shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
Shiokr for the application is a licensee of Shiokr Private Limited (Company No. 201632064M)